There are many ways that you can use the Flyer Enterprises Application. You can browse menus, hours, and locations, or even manage your loyalty cards for all divisions in one place. When you share your information with us, for example, by filling out the Account Information, we can make those services even better by tailoring them to your specific needs. We want to be clear about how we’re using that information.
- What information we collect and why we collect it
- How we use that information
- The choices we offer, including how to access and information
How We Collect and Use Information
When giving information to Flyer Enterprises, you can be assured that your information is being safely stored using best practices and the highest encryption. Information given to Flyer Enterprises will never be distributed outside Flyer Enterprises and will be used to better tailor the app to you, the user.
We collect information in the following ways:
- Information given to us by the user
- By giving information to us, you allow us to give you the full experience of the Flyer Enterprises App. This includes features such as loyalty cards and user specific promotions. Information we may ask you for includes a username and password, along with optional information such as birthday, location, and other demographic data.
- Information we acquire
- By downloading the app, we receive information relating to your physical device. Information includes but is not limited to, Location, Device ID, and Push Notification ID. All of this information is only acquired after the user accepts that we may obtain it.
Transparency and Choice
People have different privacy concerns. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect, so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used. Users may use the app as a guest, thus requiring no information on that user.
All information Flyer Enterprises receives is safely stored using the latest security standards. No persons without explicit authorization will be allowed to view the information. Our backend service is encrypted with SSL certification and uses 2 Factor Authentication.